“LEGUS has grown and I left both meetings this year more excited than ever about the growth and potential for our network. I would not want to miss out on being a part of that.” - Attorney Doug Alexander, SAALFELD GRIGGS PC, Oregon, USA.
There are real advantages to the way LEGUS helps members enhance their management strategies.
Advantage: With all members being small to mid-sized, this allows members to discuss management strategies with peers who work in a similar environment, and face similar challenges and opportunities.
Advantage: LEGUS non-competitive structure encourages members to talk openly and honestly about issues without the risk of providing insider insight to a local competitor.
Advantage: LEGUS members can discuss management strategies with network President Sandra Boyer, who is regarded as an industry leader and continues to provide management strategy consulting to law firms through her Boyer Greene practice. Sandra’s expertise includes the following:
- Management and Governance
- Succession Planning
- Leadership Succession
- Administrative Audits
- Practice Group Development
- Profitability Studies
- Practice Group Profitability Analysis
- Partner Compensation Systems
- Associate Compensation Systems
- Crisis Management and Turnaround
- Buy-In and Withdrawal Strategies and Structure
- Alternative Billing Methods
- Development and Implementation of Strategic Plans
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Orientation, Training, Mentoring and Evaluation Programs
- Client Development Assistance for Individual lawyers
- Effective Delegation
- Associate Career and Leadership Development
- Paralegal Development and Utilization
- Practice Group Leadership
- Retreat Facilitation
- Long Range Planning
- Strategic Marketing Plans Based on Mission and Vision
- Develop and Conduct Client Surveys
- Database Driven Cross-Selling Programs
- Internet, Website, and Search Engine Marketing Programs
- Brand Identity Marketing Campaigns
“The secret of successful management strategy involves regular inspections of how the current strategies are working and an open-minded approach to change. We operate in an ever changing business world with a wide range of internal and external factors contributing to a law firm’s growth, or lack of it. At the very least, an objective review of management strategies should be conducted once a year.” - Sandra Boyer, LEGUS President